Introducing NexKemia’s newest Expandable Polystyrene material designed for adding a splash of color to
your product line that will certainly meet or exceed your customers’ dyed EPS business requirements while
providing a little WOW: The NexKemia M448P.
The M448P is a brand-new product specifically formulated for the application of adding color pigment to EPS and
can be molded utilizing either eps block or shape molding equipment. After a year plus of polymer development and
testing with colorants and pigments, NexKemia is proud to offer a product that will help you achieve wonderful color and quality to your
EPS product lines. The M448P allows you to add more pigment and provides additional color definition that exceeds the quality and
performance of any other EPS product on the market. All this while delivering excellent EPS fusion and mechanical properties.
Additionally, the M448P provides:
- Better fusion (flexural and deflection) at the same density, compared to competitive products
- Density ranges from 1.1 to 3.5 pcf, with pigment concentration up to 0.5%
- 4% pentane content with top performance for higher density applications while complying with low emissions requirements
- Fast molding cycle times, similar to NexKemia’s M447E product
- Low maturation time (4 to 24 hours)
- Bead size distribution designed to suit eps shape or block molding production
- Delivery within 3 business days to most North American location
- Designed exclusively for pigments
For more details (or for traditional white EPS materials), check out NexKemia’s Product Chart, our LinkedIn page or contact your NexKemia sales representative.
Leave A Comment