This is a new tool for you to chart your way through our wide variety and growing list of EPS products. In it are listed our 24 Modified and General-Purpose EPS products.
For NexKemia’s Modified product line, this new chart maps your options for:
- Low to high density objectives. Each with fast cycling offerings. Start your explorations with a closer look at the M465D & M447E.
- Lower pentane requirements. Look to the new M434E & M534E as possible game changers for your operations.
- Geofoam projects. The MG44C is a state-of-the-art material. The newly upgraded formulation can achieve 10% greater compressive strength.
- EPS with Color applications. The M448P is a brand-new product designed specifically for accepting color with limited structural impact.
For NexKemia’s Regular (General Purpose) product line this new chart guides your options for:
- Shape molding eps products including the new 41 grades. The R341E & R441E products are designed for superior strength, finish and water retention.
- Low pentane, high molecular weight requirements. The R539C & R549C are second to none for tear and compressive strength and versatility.